To be honest with y’all, JHC and I are trying hard to stay within budget. I won’t be shopping the Nordstrom Sale this year, but if you are I wanted to let you know of some items I actually own and love.
- Pajama Set: I bought these to have at the hospital when I delivered the boys. Two years later and I still wear them all the time. When you first give birth all your clothes fit weird and it was so nice to have a pair of PJs I just felt comfortable in. The button-up style makes it perfect for breastfeeding.
- DryBar Set: I do not own this styling brush. I have the curling iron and blowdryer from DryBar and each of them work extremely well, but the full-size products make this worth it. I try different brands but always return back to these. You can just get the products here.
- Curling Iron: This curling iron works extremely well, I loved my DryBar one but found the clamp started to pull my hair as my hair got longer and I needed a more traditional one.
- Lace Dress: This is the perfect dress to have in your closet. It’s flattering on everyone I’ve seen. I wore this to a wedding, but it would be great for Bridal showers, dinners, date night.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: I found mine on sale last year. I didn’t really understand the barefoot dreams obsession until I realized how it was warm without being bulky, stayed soft wash after wash, and flattering. It’s my go-to when traveling, going to the movies, and just lounging around the house.
- Faux Leather Moto Jacket: When I no longer want to feel like a regular mom, but a COOL mom, I reach for this. Throw it over a tank and jeans and instantly feel like a bada**. Pair it with shorts or a skirt for a date night.
- Black Booties: Last winter I wore my Spanx leggings, black booties, and a sweater for almost every outfit. I paired these with some tights and a dress for dressier events. They are perfect for running around with twins, but not wearing flats.
- Bra: This is the one item I don’t own but have been really wanting. I kind of feel like it’s a V-neck sports bra (which is what I wear every day lol).
NORDSTROM $800 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
Jenna LeeAnn | Raising Tiny Texans | Alicia Wood Lifestyle | Uptown Fashion by Jess | The Samantha Show | Danielle Wrath | Hello Rigby | Happily Inspired | The Middle Page Blog | From the Family with Love |
I’ve teamed up with my favorite bloggers to offer you an $800 Nordstrom gift card just in time for the sale! Use the widget below to enter the giveaway. The more “tasks” you complete, the more entries you will receive. Make sure to do the actions in the Rafflecopter before marking that they are done! The giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only and will run from July 19 until August 2. Good luck! The winner will be announced (on the widget only) one week after the giveaway has ended. If you have any questions about the giveaway process, feel free to e-mail April at email@example.com