It’s so hard to think beyond the newborn stage while deciding on what to register for your first baby. It’s not until you realize how quickly it all goes by that you kick yourself for registering for all the items you won’t use past the first 6 months. I shared the top 20 items to register for and the mistakes I made here when registering. Walmart Baby Registry makes everything so seamless when creating your registry. Not only do you get special perks like a “welcome box”, but they have so many different options from premium brands to more affordable options! Check out items we have used for the past TWO years.
- Shampoo and Bubble Bath: I feel like I’ve tried almost every brand of baby shampoo and bubble bath. This one is plant-based, paraben free, vegan, cruelty-free, smells great, makes a lot of bubbles (which is important to me LOL), and affordable.
- Bath toys: We have had a few of these. The boys love them, when they were teething they would chew on them during the bath.
- Shampoo Rinser: They fight over this so much. We really should buy another one. It’s great for getting the shampoo out of their hair, but they just like dumping water out of it.
- Bath Mat: Your knees will thank you for this later lol.
- A stroller that will grow with your family is so important. We have used this one since day one. Flying with it was a breeze and it doesn’t take up too much space on a road trip.
- The twins slept in this for the first nine months right next to our bed. Once they were older we would just put all their toys in it and they would play for hours it seemed like. Now we use it while we are traveling for them to sleep.
- This thing still calms them down. Especially if we are away from home and don’t have our sound machine.
- I cannot stress enough about being handsfree when out and about. We have used a backpack since day one and it helps so much.
- This chair is great for traveling, but you could easily use it at home too!
- The twins are still in their crib, and I don’t plan on transitioning them any time soon [fingers crossed].
- We have this and love it. If we do transition them we will still use this for their toddler bed. Using a cover like this helps so much with changing the bed when they get sick or have a leak in the middle of the night.
- White noise is crucial for our boys to sleep through the night.
- These curtains help keep the room dark so that they fall asleep quickly.
- We have this monitor because we needed two cameras.
- We still have so much of this left from a baby shower, it really clears up our diaper rashes.
- Newborn twins use about 20 diapers a day, I really liked that we could use regular trash bags with this one. Our friends with other diaper pails complain about the smell, but it’s never been an issue with this one.
- I just keep these in the diaper bag for when we are out and I need to get rid of a dirty diaper in public.
- My Mom got us this when the twins were 6 months old and they still play with them almost daily.
- They used to sit and play with this, but now they run around it while the music is playing.
- I didn’t find these until way later, but I know they would have loved them early on. They LOVE these, we have so many sets haha.