Amazon Prime Mother’s Day Guide
How in the world is it already May? This year has flown by, I can’t believe Mother’s Day is this Sunday. I’ve rounded up 20 gifts she’s sure to love. While I own most of these, the ones I don’t have been on my wishlist for awhile with amazing reviews. Right now everything is on Prime and in the $20 price range, but Amazon does change things depending on how well an item is doing.
- Earrings – Earrings are my favorite accessory to wear. Huggies are perfect for every day, they hug your earlobe so little ones can’t pull them down. These flower studs are an adorable way to add some flair to your outfit. Statement earrings and lilac are huge right now, you can’t go wrong with these.
- Harper & Ari – When I first smelled these, I finally understood why people ate bath salts. They smell divine and exfoliate well.
- Ice Roller – If you only purchase one thing I recommend ever, have it be this ice roller. Headache? Ice roller. Puffy face? Ice Roller. Muscle Ache? Ice roller. Pimple? Ice Roller. I seriously use this so many times in a day. Easily the best $11 you can spend.
- Star Clutch – This has been my best selling item, and for good reason. Although it’s rare that I get to go out, when I do I only want to carry the essentials. This trendy clutch is so adorable and affordable.
- Makeup Case – Everyone raves about this traveling make up case. It’s functional, practical, and under $20. This is perfect for anyone who travels or has a lot of makeup.
- Purse Organizer – I love this so much I bought it twice. We finally are out of the diaper bag phase, and this helps keep my purse from being a huge black hole. I have the XL and it’s a perfect size. Changing bags has become a breeze and I’m not spending time digging around for everything.
- Silk Pillowcase – When I first heard about the silk pillowcase craze I didn’t really want to spend a lot of money on a so I ordered this one. IT is now two years later and I still love it. I can definitely tell a difference in my hair, I’m not sure about wrinkles, but it does make me feel a bit more luxurious.
- Silk Scrunchie – Fun fact, I HATE wearing my hair up. Ponytails drive me crazy and often give me a headache. This scrunchie doesn’t crease or pull my hair. If I’m feeling hot at night, I will sleep with my hair up in this and it’s great.
- Pearl Clips – This trend is so popular right now, but I refuse to spend more than $6 on hair clips. This three pack is adorable and feel sturdy. They make the perfect addition to any gift.
- Blue Light Glasses – Jim stares at a computer for 8+ hours a day, so I got him blue light lenses on his prescription glasses. He says he can tell a huge difference. If your mom or wife is often around screens these would be perfect.
- Heart Sunglasses – Rachel Parcell shared her $400 YSL sunglasses compared to these $10 ones and there was literally no difference between the two, they are well made and fit your face well.
- Lip Balm – This has 30,000 loves at Sephora. It has natural and nourishing ingredients that actually moisturize. For $13 this is something they can use every day.
- Vitamin E Oil – The before and afters on this product are amazing. It’s been at the top of my wishlist. This is great for any woman.
- Bath Caddy – For all the bath lovers out there this is the perfect gift.
- Immersion Blender – Joanna Gaines has the best Spicy Tomato Soup Recipe, but it calls for an immersion blender and I didn’t even know what that was when I first made it. The second time I made it, I used one and realized how much of a time saver it was. This one is $25 and has awesome reviews. If you’re looking for someone who loves to cook this saves time and has easy cleanup. Win, win.
- Frother – Coffee lovers need this. A few months ago, I was looking to kick my expensive Starbucks habit and ordered this. I pour a little bit of coffee and creamer and froth for about 20 seconds then pour in the rest of the coffee. I don’t even crave Starbucks anymore.
- Yeti Mug – Mamas everywhere know the struggle of having to reheat their coffee multiple times. I prefer to drink out of a mug when I’m home and this keeps my coffee hot for hours. Jim and I use ours daily.
- Charger – This is the only item that’s $30, but it’s worth it. Jim got this for Christmas and I have claimed it as my own. I hate being connected to a wall, I will just charge this and use it to charge my phone. Typically this will charge my phone three times before I need to recharge it.
- V-neck Tank – Evereve has a similar tank to this for $50, I have it in black and wore it weekly all winter. It’s so flattering, covers your bum in leggings, doesn’t pill or lose shape, and perfect to wear under jackets. With Summer on its way, I wanted to find a more affordable option in white. I’ve had this for a few months and this one is just as good of quality as the $50 one.
- Palm Print Kimono – This kimono is so cute and fun for Summer. Perfect for a swimsuit cover-up or over a tank top. Amazon only has a Medium left in stock, but I’ve seen people from a size 0 to 12 wear a medium.
Let me know if you have any questions!